THE BENCH BLOK
BUILT TO LAST
Bench Blokz are a must-have accessory for beginner powerlifters, bench specialists, and lifters with injuries. With scored channels that grip the bar tightly, and high density foam that ensures they will last for hundreds of bench sessions.
RAISE THE BAR WITH BENCH BLOKZ
Stay connected with us on social media.
MORE ABOUT BENCH BLOKZ
What are Bench Blokz?
Bench Blokz are an essential bench press accessory for beginner weightlifters, the lone powerlifter or lifters with injuries.
Made of high quality ultra-dense foam, Bench Blokz can withstand forces of over 1000 lbs. - even though they weigh just a single pound.
They will never fall off mid-lift, because they are built with dented scores that grip the bar tightly.
Whether you want to restrict your range of motion so you can get comfortable with heavier weights, or so you can train through injury, your Bench Blok secures a fixed distance between your chest in the bar.
How do you use Bench Blokz?
Bench Blokz are dead simple to use.
Just simply slip them onto the center of the barbell and the dented scores will hold tightly to the bar.
Work with different ranges of motion by testing out the multiple heights that each Blok allows.
Why should you be using Bench Blokz?
- Adds an extra layer of safety when bench pressing heavier weights
- Increases your safety for the days when you don't have a spotter.
- Builds your confidence to handle bigger weights by shortening your range of motion.
- Keeps the tension on your pecs and triceps by restricting your range of motion.
- Can allow you to bench press even if you have a shoulder injury, because they reduce unnecessary shoulder rotation.
Where can I find a Bench Blokz bench press training plan?
Not yet, but we have a BIG surprise coming soon. Enter your email so you are the first to know when we share more.